PRICING AND ESTIMATED BUSINESS
Antonyan O.N., Karpushko E.N., Solov'eva A.S.
Reform of pricing and estimated rationing in construction: conceptual
transition to a new pricing system ……………………..……..………… 3
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Okolelova E.Yu., Trukhina N.I., Shibaeva M.A.
Model estimates of efficiency of investments into commercial real
estate based on risk …………………………………………………..15
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Volchkova I.V.,Votyakova I.V., Vorobyeva E.S.,
Nedospasov A.A.,Nedospasova O.P.
Strategic managements of innovative development
of municipalities: theoretical aspect ..………………….……………. 30
Topilin A. V.,Rostanets V. G., Samigulin R.R.
Management of investment processes at the interregional level:
practice and prospects …………….………………………………….. 45
On the criteria and indicators of the efficiency
of investment and construction projects …..…………………………. 54
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Plekhanov A.G., Ushakova T.V.,Pavlova M.V.
Evaluating the effectiveness of resource-innovative
development of the construction companies ……..………………….. 65
Evdokimov E.A., Ozerov E.S.
Analysis of the applicability of green building concept
in Russian conditions …………………...…………………………… 71
Reform of pricing and estimated rationing in construction: conceptual transition to a new pricing system
Antonyan Olga Nikolaevna, Ph.D. (Economics), associate professor of economy and management of projects in construction sub-faculty (EMPC), Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 400074, g. Volgograd, ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, tel./fax +7(8442)97-46-02, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karpushko Elena Nikolaevna, Ph.D. (Economics), Professor of the Examination and operation of real estate sub faculty, Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 400074, g. Volgograd, ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, tel./fax +7(8442)97-46-02, e-mail: email@example.com
Solov'eva Anna Sergeevna, Ph.D. (Economics), associate professor of economy and management of projects in construction sub-faculty (EMPC), Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 400074, g. Volgograd, ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, tel./fax +7(8442)97-46-02, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: investment and construction project, price of construction products, pricing and estimated rationing, budget and regulatory framework, state information system, monitoring of construction materials prices.
The necessity of cardinal transformations in the sphere of construction pricing is substantiated in the article. A brief analysis of the dynamics of construction industry development in the context of economic crisis is carried out and factors influencing the reduction of investment activity in recent years are determined, as well as a review of the conceptual changes in the pricing and estimated valuations. The main factors that influence Russian market of construction and real estate, namely, world oil prices and, as a result, instability of the exchange rate, inflation, demand, supply, availability of mortgage loans, as well as the impact of the foreign policy situation and introduction of anti-Russian economic sanctions are considered. An increase in the cost of finished products in the construction industry was noted as the main factor affecting the price of construction products. In the process of establishing the value of construction products, variable factors are taken into account, starting from the forms of mutual relations of participants in the investment process, sources of financing and ending with regional features of determining the price of construction products. Particular attention is paid to the methods of determining the cost of construction and level of estimated prices, stages of the investment project, price of the contract. First results of reforming concept of pricing system and estimated "400 days" rating are evaluated, the main purpose of which is the creation of a new modern regulatory and legal framework that ensures the balance of interests of all participants in the construction process, unity of approaches, methods of rationing and monitoring of construction products. An essential feature of the state information system being created in the part of determining the estimated cost indicators at the stage of budget planning, which will be the limiting ones, is noted. Article clarifies the list of legislative, regulatory and methodological documents regulating the transition to a new system of pricing in construction. The advantageous characteristic of the resource method for determining the cost of construction is given. The results of the activities carried out during the reform of the pricing system are summarized.
1. Nidzii E.N. Problems and prospects for the development of the construction industry in Russia under the conditions of the economic crisis // Vestnik MGSU [Bulletin of MGSU], 2016, no. 5, pp. 119-129 (in Russ.).
2. Koroleva M.A., Kondyukova E.S. Conceptual transition to a new pricing system // Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya «Rossiiskie regiony v fokuse peremen» (12-14 noyabrya) [International conference "Russian regions in the focus of change" (12-14 November)], Yekaterinburg, 2015, pp. 893-900 (in Russ.).
3. Antonyan O.N., Karpushko E.N. Systemic problems in the field of pricing and estimated rationing, and ways of their overcome // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no. 6 (30), pp. 58 – 62 (in Russ.).
4. Antonyan O.N., Karpushko E.N. Solov'eva A.S. Determining the cost of construction of non-production facilities. Volgograd, 2015 (in Russ.).
5. Didkovskaya O.V., Il'ina M. V., Mamaeva O.A. Development of building pricing system: "reform" or "development"? // Smetno-dogovornaya rabota v stroitel'stve [Estimated contract work in construction], Moscow, 2016, Izdatel'skii dom «Panorama», pp. 26-38 (in Russ.).
Model estimates of efficiency of investments into commercial real estate based on risk
Okolelova Ella Yurievna, doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of Economics of entrepreneurship of the "Voronezh state technical University"
Address: 394006, Voronezh, St. 20th anniversary of October, d. 84, Building I, room 1425, tel.: +7(473) 271-54-00, e-mail: email@example.com
Trukhina Nataliya Igorevna, doctor of Economics, Professor of the chair of the real estate cadastre, land management and geodesy of the "Voronezh state technical University". Address: 394006, Voronezh, street 20 years of October, d. 84, Building VII, room 7414, tel.: +7(473) 271-50-72, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shibaeva Marina Alexandrovna, doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of Economics of entrepreneurship of the "Voronezh state technical University". Address: 394006, Voronezh, St. 20th anniversary of October, d. 84, Building I, room 1425, tel.: +7 (473) 271-54-0, e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: prediction model, commercial real estate, investment, pricing factors, the shortage index, the index offers.
The commercial real estate market has its specifics in the field of analysis, assessment and forecasting. Assessment of the level of potential income in investing in commercial property is a very important task for potential investors. The goal is to develop prediction models of investment in commercial real estate. Objectives of the study: to build a model of dynamic forecasting of the investment process; to identify the main factors determining the dynamics of the value of the object, to assess the degree of their influence on the result of the implementation of the investment project. Existing methods of evaluation of investment projects are based on the mechanism of discounting of cash flows, the identification of possible strategies and the calculation of the probability of outcomes in the implementation of each of them. The authors present a method of estimation of efficiency of investments into commercial real estate which allows to predict the dynamics of profitability based on factors of demand, supply and risks. The proposed method is based on the use of dynamical systems as a mechanism of forecasting the investment process. The investment process is represented as a dynamic system operating in an active factor in the environment in the conditions of influence of external "economic forces" that determine the possible variants of implementation of the project. The factors affecting the value of commercial properties, and their classification were given. Introduced and substantiated the concept of the index deficit index quote, index value. The calculated indices allow us to determine the potential revenue from investment in commercial properties, based on the indicators of cost of objects of demand, supply and the current level of inflation. The article presents the author's model of evaluation of investments in commercial properties, asymptotic solution which gives you the ability to forecast based on current indicators of increasing costs of facilities and inflation. The concept of investment process is inextricably linked to risk, with the possibility of inaccurate forecasts, lack of planned results due to the influence of foreign-trade and internal factors that contribute to the operation of the project. On the profitability of the project in the long term will have a significant impact risks. The developed model also allows to quantify the risks of investment projects and the probability of their occurrence. The prospects of the proposed method investment forecasting commercial real estate market opportunities are considered in the integrated assessment of factors that determine the price dynamics of the market, including the risk factors. Directions for further research can be aimed at finding the parameters of the stability and variability of the solutions.
1. Okolelova E.Yu. Methods of estimation and forecasting the investment process of the commercial real estate market: Doctor Thesis. - Voronezh, 2008 (in Russ.).
2. Trukhina N. I., Pogrebennaya E.A Organizational-economic mechanism of planning and control in the management of housing and real estate / N. I. Trukhina, E. A. Pogrebennaya – Ministerstvo obrazovaniya i nauki RF, Federalnoe Agenctvo po obrazovaniyu, Rostovskiy gosudarstvenniy universitet , Rostov-na-Donu, 2010, 165 p. (in Russ.)
3. Trukhina. N. I. The scientific aspects of real estate management in the housing sector / N. I. Trukhina. - Voronezh: Voronezhskiy gosudarstvenniy universitet, 2006. -359 p. (in Russ.).
4. Kornickaya O. V., Okolelova E. Yu., Trukhina N. I. The development of innovation and the mechanism for their dissemination in the construction industry enterprises // Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami [Management of economic systems]: electronic scientific journal, 2013, no 12 (60), p. 93(in Russ.).
5. Pankratov E. P., Shevtsov P. A., Сhizhankova I. V. Leasing as an economic mechanism of increase of innovative activity in the sphere of production // V sb. «Problemy formirovaniya innovatsionnoy ekonomiki: otechestvenniy i zarubezhnyi opit»[Problems of formation of innovative economy: domestic and foreign experience] Materialy 1-oy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Redkollegiya: A.N. Larionov I dr., 2009, pp.6-16 (in Russ.).
Strategic managements of innovative development of municipalities: theoretical aspect
Volchkova Irina Vladimirovna, PhD (Economics), associate professor of the chair of economy and urban governance Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. Address: 65, Solyanaya sq., Tomsk, 634003, Russia, tel. +7(3822) 472-893, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Votyakova Irina Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, professor, head of the chair of the department of economics, finance and management faculty of management technology Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl». Address: 65, Communistic prospectus, Seversk, 636036, Russia, tel. +7(3823) 780-245, e-mail: email@example.com
Vorobyeva Ekaterina Sergeyevna, PhD (Economics), associate professor of the chair of the department of economics, finance and management faculty of management technology Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl». Address: 65, Communistic prospectus, Seversk, 636036, Russia, tel. 8(3823) 780-245, e-mail: Esvorobyeva@mephi.ru
Nedospasov Anatoly Aleksandrovich, student of Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl». Address: 65, Communistic prospectus, Seversk, 636036, Russia, tel. +7(3823) 780-245,
Nedospasova Olga Pavlovna, Doctor of Economics, professor of the chair of economics National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University. Address: 30, Lenin prospectus, Tomsk, 634050, Russia, tel. +7(3822) 60-63-33, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords:innovations, innovative development, innovative potential, strategic management, municipality.
In article theoretical aspects of a research of process of strategic control of innovative development of the social and economic systems (SES), including municipalities are considered. The purpose of the offered research consists in development of ideas of system of strategic control of innovative development of municipalities. An object of research process of strategic control of innovative development of municipalities appears. Theories of systems, institutional theories, theories of innovative development, the concept of domestic and foreign scientists in the sphere of innovative development are the basis for methodology of a research. In the offered research the authoring interpretation of the concepts "innovative development of municipalities", "strategic control of innovative development of municipalities" is this. The intrinsic and informative characteristic of innovative development of SES is systematized, the content of administrative process is provided by innovative development of SES. The authoring view of system of strategic control of innovative development of municipalities as which it is offered to understand set of subsystems (the managing director, controlled, target, organizational, the functional, providing) and interactions in between, and also the controlling influences providing achievement of strategic objectives is provided. The approach allowing to coordinate taking into account the set strategic objectives the organizational component providing effectiveness of administrative process to the available resources for support of dynamic and proportional development of the social and economic sphere of municipalities is the basis for the offered system of strategic control of innovative development of municipalities. In operation the conclusion is drawn that as system process, innovative development of municipalities requires administrative influence, at the same time the purpose of strategic control of innovative development of municipalities development and implementation of the effective management system providing gain of innovative activity and a susceptibility appears; accumulation of innovative potential; prediction of innovative processes; minimization of innovative risks, increase in competitiveness of municipalities and quality of life of the population. The practical significance of results of a research is that its provisions can be used by authorities of different level by development of a policy of control of innovative development of municipalities, in case of the organization of effective interaction of subjects of control of innovative development of municipalities, and also the scientific structures researching theoretical and application-oriented aspects of innovative development of SES.
1. Doroshenko S.V. Strategic adaptation as imperative of innovative development of regional social and economic system // EHkonomika regiona [Region Economy], 2010, no 3 (23), pp. 69–77 (in Russ.).
2. Karmyshev Yu.A. Innovative development of depressive regions in the transformed economy of Russia. Doctor Thesis. Tambov, 2004 (in Russ.).
3. Kotov D.V. Management of innovative development of social and economic systems. Ufa: UGNTU, 2011, 282 p. (in Russ.).
4. Chechurina M.N. Management of innovative process in multilevel economic system. SPb.: Izdatel'stvo Sankt-Peterburgskoj akademii upravleniya i ehkonomiki, 2010, 214 p. (in Russ.).
5. Kuralenko O.G. Methodological questions of innovative development of economic systems // Molodoj uchenyj [Young scientist], 2011, vol. 1, no. 10, pp. 127–130 (in Russ.).
6. Kuz'minyh N.A. Management of innovative development of industrial sector of economy. M.: Paleotip, 2010, 188 p. (in Russ.).
7. Gafiatullin V.A. Features of innovative development of social and economic systems // Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Basic researches], 2016, no. 2-2, pp. 347–351 (in Russ.).
8. Ter-Grigor'yanc A.A. Theory and methodology of management of innovative development of social and economic systems. Doctor Thesis. Stavropol, 2013 (in Russ.).
9. Gubernatorov A.M., Savel'ev I.I. Management of innovative development of economic systems: mesolevel microlevel. Vladimir: VIT-print, 2013, 240 p. (in Russ.).
10. Haltaeva S.R. Strategic planning of innovatively focused development of social and economic system of the region. Ulan-Udeh: Izd-vo VSGUTU, 2014, 289 p. (in Russ.).
11. Gnevko M.V. Innovative development of the municipality. SPb.: IUEH, 2003, 214 p. (in Russ.).
12. Mil'kina I.V. Management of innovative development of municipalities. PhD Thesis. Moscow, 2006 (in Russ.).
13. Tukkel' I.L., YAshin S.N., Koshelev E.V., Makarov S.A. Economy and financial security of innovative activity. SPb.: BHV-Peterburg, 2011, 240 p. (in Russ.).
14. Bulaev I.A. Theoretical bases of management of innovative development of the municipality // Vestnik CHelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state university], 2011, no. 32 (247), pp. 53–59 (in Russ.).
15. Ovchinnikova O.P. Innovative development of municipalities // Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit], 2010, no. 36 (402), pp. 2–7 (in Russ.).
16. Antipina O.V. Innovative and investment development of municipalities. Angarsk, 2013, 163 p. (in Russ.).
17. Nazarova E.A. Spatial polarization of innovative development of municipalities of the Novosibirsk region // Kreativnaya ehkonomika [Creative economy], 2012, no. 1 (61), pp. 119–127 (in Russ.).
18. Ushvickij L.I., Ter-Grigor'yanc A.A. Scientific approaches to management of innovative development and self-development of social and economic systems // Vestnik Severo-Kavkazskogo federal'nogo universiteta [Bulletin of the North Caucasian federal university], 2014, no. 5(44), pp. 103–109 (in Russ.).
19. Ter-Grigor'yanc A.A., Babich A.A. Organization of management of innovative development of social and economic systems Mir nauki, kul'tury, obrazovaniya // [World of science, culture, education], 2013, no. 2 (39), pp. 289–291 (in Russ.).
20. Chechurina M.N. Conceptual approaches to development of innovative infrastructure of the region // Vestnik MGTU [Bulletin of MSTU], 2016, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 543–549 (in Russ.).
21. Kuz'minyh N.A. A new view on model of management of innovative development of social and economic system // Aktual'nye problemy ehkonomiki i prava [Urgent problems of economy and the right], 2013, no. 3, pp. 116–123 (in Russ.).
22. Treshchevskij Yu.I., EHjtingon V.N., Treshchevskij D.Yu. Management of innovative development of social and economic systems: methodological aspects // Vestnik VGU [Bulletin of VSU], 2012, no. 2, pp. 149–154 (in Russ.).
23. Kucenko E.I. Formation of the mechanism of management of innovative development of the region (on the example of the Orenburg region) // Vestnik OGU [Bulletin OSU], 2014, no. 14 (175), pp. 110–115 (in Russ.).
24. Lamanov A.V., Zarubina N.V. Region as basis of innovative development // Molodoj uchenyj [Young scientist], 2011, vol.1, no. 6, pp. 157–160 (in Russ.).
25. Mihajlin O.I. Methodological aspects of management of development of innovative system of the region // Vestnik BGU [Bulletin BSU], 2012, no. 3(2), pp. 14–18 (in Russ.).
26. Vodop'yanova N.A. Whether it is possible to operate innovative development of social and economic systems effectively? // Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta [News of the Volgograd state pedagogical university], 2012, no. 9 (73), pp. 119–122 (in Russ.).
27. Uzunov V.V. Improvement of system of strategic management of innovative development of the region. URL: http://www.konspekt.biz/index.php?text=51136 (data accessed: 10.05.2017) (in Russ.).
28. Migita V.A. Municipal system of strategic management of innovative development of economic systems: teoretiko-methodological aspect // Social'no-ehkonomicheskie yavleniya i process [Social and economic phenomena and processes], 2009, no. 4, pp. 108–117 (in Russ.).
Management of investment processes at the interregional level: practice and prospects
Topilin Anatoliy Vasilevich, Doctor of Economics, Head of the laboratory of All-Russia Academy of foreign trade, Ministry of economic development, Moscow,
Rostanets Victor Grigorievich,Doctor of Economics, professor, Deputy Director of the Institute of regional economic researches, Moscow, e-mail: email@example.com
Samigulin Roman Pyashidovich,PhD (Economics), Head of Division of theInstitute of regional economic researches, Moscow, tel. +7(499) 241-04-18; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Federation, region, investments, investment activity, interregional authorities, institutions of coordination.
The article considers the issues of formation of inter-regional bodies of management of investment processes in the Russian regions, with close economic linkages or implementing major investment projects covering the territory of several neighboring regions. The establishment of such controls, along with support for investors through tax incentives, can become an impetus for the acceleration of investment activity in Russia. The expediency of creating interregional institutions of governance at the scale of Federal districts and also certain macroregions of the country – Western Siberia, Primorye, Central Chernozem region, Moscow region. The possible role of these structures in the procedures of elaborating long-term investment policy, preparation of policies and programs, improving the investment climate, the coordination of measures to support investors is considered.
1. E. B. Lebedeva Experience in associating subjects in the Russian Federation: problems and preliminary results // Vestnik adygeiskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya 1. Regionovedenie [Bulletin of Adyghe state University. Series 1: Regional Studies], 2012, no1, pp. 297-309 (in Russ.).
2. State-territorial structure of Russia. Economic and legal framework. Under the editorship of A. G. Granberg, V. V. Kistanov. – Moscow: Deka, 2003, 438p. (in Russ.).
3. Rostanets V.G., Topilin A.V. The Prospects of inter-regional integration structures // Economist [The Economist], 2007, no 6, pp. 81-87 (in Russ.).
4. Poparenko, Y. V. Formation of inter-regional administrative entities at the present stage. - Moscow: INFRA – M, 2003, 160p. (in Russ.).
5. Burov M. P. System of regulation of processes of economic interaction of regions.- Moscow: Dashkov I K, 2008, 317p. (in Russ.).
6. Khabibullina G. R. Nurutdinova R. I. Association of legislative (representative) bodies of state power of subjects of the Russian Federation and their role in the development of model law-making // Vestnik udmurtskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Udmurt University], 2012, vol. 2, pp. 127-130 (in Russ.).
7. Rostanets V.G., Topilin A. V. Establishment of institutions for the coordination of interregional economic relations of constituent entities of the Russian Federation: necessity and possibility. - Moscow: Scientific adviser, 2016, 39p. (in Russ.).
8. Muratova L. I. The constitutional institute of cooperation of subjects of the Russian Federation // Vestnik ekonomiky, prava i sotsiologyi [Herald of economics, law and sociology], 2016, no 1, pp. 155-158 (in Russ.).
9. Rostanets V.G., Topilin A. V. Institutions of coordination of interregional economic relations in the Russian Federation: ten years of development //Ekonomist [The Economist], 2016, no 7, pp. 32-37 (in Russ.).
10. Economic growth and innovative development in the regions of the Russian Federation: tools of revitalization. Under the editorship of Burak P. I. - Moscow: Scientific adviser, 2016, 308p (in Russ.).
11. Kabalinsky A.I., Kabalinskaya N.A. The experience of application of mechanism of public - private partnerships at the national and regional levels in Russia and abroad //Aktualnye problemy i perspektivy gosudarstvennogo i munitsipalnogo upravleniya [Actual problems and prospects of state and municipal management], – Moscow: Yustitsinform, 2016, pp. 130-132 (in Russ.).
On the criteria and indicators of the efficiency of investment and construction projects
Serov Viktor Mihailovich,Doctor of Economics, professor ofState University of Management. Address: 99, Ryazanskiy prospect, Moscow, 109542, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: investment project, investment, economic efficiency of investment, investment results, internal income of enterprises and organizations, profit, indicators of economic efficiency.
The article gives a brief assessment of the shortcomings in the methodology and methods for appraising the economic efficiency of investment projects adopted in the official methodological document approved by the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance and the State Construction Committee of Russia in 1994. The appropriate authorial approach and methods for appraising the economic efficiency of investment and construction projects which envisage the adoption as of the results of the implementation of investment projects: a) providing an internal income (newly created value – net production) or its increment; b) the creation of new or modernization of existing production capacity / production capital are proposed. According to the given results of the implementation of investment and construction projects indicators (coefficients) of the economic efficiency of investments are proposed.
1. Serov V.M., Bogomolova E.A. About harm of high profit // Vestnik universiteta [Bulletin of State University of Management], 2016, no 6, pp. 151-156 (in Russ.).
2. Serov V.M. On the development of the evaluation of economic efficiency in production capital // Investitsii v Rossii [Investments in Russia], 2008, no 7, pp. 27-35 (in Russ.).
3. Tsarev V.V., Kantorovich A.A. The analysis of the current methodic recommendations on the evaluation of the efficiency of investment projects // Vestnik INZhEKONa. Seriia Ekonomika [Bulletin of INZhEKON. Economic series], 2004, no 2(3, pp. 91-97 (in Russ.).
4. Serov V.M. Investment management. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2000, 181 p. (in Russ.).
5. Kulikov A.S. Valuation of real estate value as an investment resource. Thesis abstract. Moscow, 2001, 23 p. (in Russ.).
6. Mordovina V.S. Evaluation of the cost of civil old buildings as privatization objects. Thesis abstract. Moscow, 1998, 22 p. (in Russ.).
7. Asaul A.N. Economics of realty. Textbook. Saint Petersburg, 2004, 512 p. (in Russ.).
Evaluating the effectiveness of resource-innovative development of the construction companies
Plekhanov Aleksandr Georgievich,Doctor of Economics, professor of Samara State ArchitectureCivil Engineering,e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ushakova Tatyana Vyacheslavovna, competitorof Samara State Architecture Civil Engineering, engineer-economist of LLC "Interstroi" Samara, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavlova MarinaVyacheslavovna, competitor of Samara State Architecture Civil Engineering, engineer PHE Concern "Krost" Moscow, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: innovation, investment, factor analysis, efficiency, cost, production program.
Practice planning of production and economic activity of the building organizations includes the development of organizational and technical measures and assess the needs of logistical, human and financial resources. In the production of construction and installation work on the construction industry enterprises to reduce costs and overhead, as a rule, introduced advanced technologies, new management techniques. It offers a comprehensive method of analysis, planning and implementation of innovative programs, which includes a number of areas:
estimate of the percentage increase in output obtained through the innovative and resource development; capacity: development of action plans implementation of innovative processes to reduce the cost of construction and installation works; calculation of investment efficiency in the implementation of innovative processes and projects. To assess the effectiveness of the introduction of innovative processes results apply the "golden rule of the economy." The rule takes into account the performance of the annual report, namely the excess of the rate of profit growth over the pace of revenue growth since cost of sales increased due to demand, quality; excess of revenue growth over the pace of asset growth, as increased productivity and capital productivity.The solution of this problem allows the level of analysis innovative development in the current period and in forecasting.
1. Cherepovskiy A. P., Burn, S. Strategic innovation management development of construction necessary "ambulance" //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 2, pp.23-29 (in Russ.).
2. Pankratov E. P., the Use of fixed assets construction and the role of credibility in this sector of the economy //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 2, pp. 48-55 (in Russ.).
3. Krymov S. M. Strategic management : textbook. The manual for high schools. – M.: Publishing center "Academy", 2011. – 208 p. ISBN 978-5-7695-6901-2 (in Russ.).
4. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Innovation management: Textbook for universities.The Standard of the third generation.6-e Izd. – SPb.: Peter. 2012. – 448 p. (in Russ.).
5. Savitskaya G. V. Analysis of economic position of the enterprise: Textbook. -3rd ed. Pererab. And additional –M:INFRA - M, 2005.– 425 (in Russ.).
6. Potasheva O. M. Innovative management [Text] : Textbook. on spec."Management org." / Kotseva,Olga. - 2nd ed. - SPb. : Peter, 2006. - 384с. - ISBN 5-469-01359-6 : 123R.75к.(in Russ.).
7. Trifilova A. A. Management of innovative development of the enterprise. - . : Finance and statistics, 2003. – 176 p. (in Russ.).
8. Plekhanov A. G. , Ermolaev E. E. organization Theory, tutorial/
Samarsk. STATE. APH.- BUILDS. Univ. of Illinois - Samara, 2008.-161с. (in Russ.).
9. Bobylev V. V. Efficiency of the organizational forms of management capitalism construction.- Monograph// goo.-M. 2003.-158 p. (in Russ.).
10. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Innovation management: Textbook for universities.the Standard of the third generation.6-e Izd. – SPb.: Peter. 2012, 448 p. (in Russ.).
Analysis of the applicability of green building concept in Russian conditions
Evdokimov Egor Andreevich, student of the department of economics and management of real estate and technology, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University. Address: 29, Politechnicheskaya St., St. Petersburg, 195251, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com
OzerovEvgeny Semenovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics and Management of Real Estate and Technology, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University. Address: 29, Politechnicheskaya St., St. Petersburg, 195251, Russia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; SPIN-code: 3304-6240;
Keywords: green building, sustainable development, building standards, real estate object, rental rate, market value.
The first part of the work focuses on the study of main terms in green building field, it introduces the main purposes and tasks of realization such projects, identified the basic principles to construct green building conception taking into account international experience. Besides, development level of such projects in developed countries was shown. In the second part of work the attention was paid to the Russian construction market as a platform to realize green building projects. As a result of analyzing the current situation the development level which is considered the market in Russia was defined. The primary reasons for the lack of popularity concept under consideration in Russian conditions and the prospects of its further development were given. The last part of work shows the social and economic efficiency of green building in Russia through the simulation example. In addition, special attention should be paid to the degree of influence green technologies on the prestige of the real estate object and, hence, its market value.
1. Artamonova E., Artjushin A. Russia is moving towards the introduction of green standards in construction, 2015. URL: http://greenevolution.ru/analytics/rossiya-dvizhetsya-po-puti-zelenyx-standartov-v-stroitelstve/ (data accessed: 13.02.2017) (in Russ.).
2. Klochkov V.V. Management of the green technologies development: economy aspects. M.: IPU RAN, 2013, 292 p. (in Russ.).
3. Marianna Brodach, Gaj Imz Green building market in Russia, 2013. URL: http://zvt.abok.ru/articles/42/Rinok_zelenogo_stroitelstva_v_Rossii (data obrashcheniya: 13.02.2017) (in Russ.).
4. Benuzh A.A., Kolchigin N.A. Green construction like a mechanism to ensure environmental safety of the construction activity, 2012. URL: http://vestnikmgsu.ru/index.php/ru/archive/article/download/1839 (data accessed: 13.02.2017) (in Russ.).
5. Pupencova S.V. The investment attractiveness evaluation of a property using qualimetric modeling // Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbPU. SPB.: SPbPU Petra Velikogo, no 4 (151), 2012, pp. 163-167 (in Russ.).
6. Ozerov E.S., Pupencova S.V. Management of the cost and investment potential of real estate. SPB.: SPbPU Petra Velikogo, 2015, 602 p. (in Russ.).
7. Pupencova S.V. Models and instruments in the economic evaluation of investments. SPB.: MKS, 2014, 183 p. (in Russ.).
8. Artamonova E. Why is it unprofitable to build energy-efficient houses in Russia, 2015. URL: http://greenevolution.ru/analytics/pochemu-v-rossii-nevygodno-stroit-energoeffektivnye-doma/ (data accessed: 13.02.2017) (in Russ.).